Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GSAK w/ counties?

TinmanJones Guest

GSAK w/ counties?

I was talking to arkfiremedic a couple days ago about my County Challenge! He mentioned that I could sort through my caches, in GSAK, to list the counties!
    Anyone know how to do this, if its possible?

Thanks!
    Tinman Jones

Open GSAK

Click View

Add/Delete Columns...

Click Display

Click County

Click OK

Should be good to go

TinmanJones Guest
    Thanks!
    Did all that!
    No counties listed under the county list!
    Grr!

Tinman, I had forgotten where to find this, but mathseeeker remembered. Now that you have the county column in your database, when you go to load your PQ into GSAK, make sure that there is a Y in the County box of the GPX load window. Then when you hit OK, it should load your counties for you. Hope that this helps.

TinmanJones Guest
    Ok!
    Thanks Woodwalker and Mathseeker!
    And you too AFM!
    I appreciate all yall do for me!

Sorry I forgot the part about the "Y" in the county box Please forgive me. Thanks for setting him straight WW9 and Mathseeker.

TinmanJones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodwalker9
    Tinman, I had forgotten where to find this, but mathseeeker remembered. Now that you have the county column in your database, when you go to load your PQ into GSAK, make sure that there is a Y in the County box of the GPX load window. Then when you hit OK, it should load your counties for you. Hope that this helps.
    hmmmm
    i guess im confused as to where this "Y" goes?
    you say in the county box of the GPX load window, but im not sure where this window is!

Tinman, when you go to File and click on Load GPX/LOC/ZIP a window will pop up. Near the bottom in the center is the County box. This is where you place the Y

TinmanJones Guest
    got it! man you guys and gals are great! im glad to have you all this close to help a brother out! i appreciate yall!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwalker9
    Tinman, when you go to File and click on Load GPX/LOC/ZIP a window will pop up. Near the bottom in the center is the County box. This is where you place the Y
    Actually, you'd be better off to put in "YB", as then only the blank counties will update. With a "Y", all counties update every time.