Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Up coming/Eat-N-Greet/Celebration/ArkGeo 2010 Annual Event

Cedar Falls Motel is just down from the park. Its pretty rustic, not sure how cheap it is but you might want to check it out. They have a website http://www.cedarfallsmotel.com

That would be what topkitty would be planning. And since anyone who knows me well - knows that I don't do mornings very well - well, I just may get a cat nap in between the two ! (HA HAHAHAHA cat nap - get it? )

Sorry ~

(Talking about the two events in one day ~)

well i will try to be there ☺

0k its almost a week away time to start downloading the info to gps

3(three) days away wher ya be @ this weekend?

Hmm, Saturday? I think I'll eat a good breakfast, run and pick up some refreshments for the evening meal of a celebratory manner, eat a good evening meal. Get a little sleep. Hmmmm. EVENTS!!!!! If anyone has questions about the evening celebrating, let me know. Hint hint

im a morning person and i will try to be at the evening event but i am lo0king forward in meeting the rest of the geocache's here ,and later//or now and later 0r something like that

farmnurse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jffok
    I have no camping equipment whatsoever. Not sure about sleeping on the ground but I guess a good air mattress and sleeping bag would make it better.
    What would be there nearest area to get a motel and drive back and forth each day. I plan on staying Fri, Sat. & Sun.
    We plan on camping in the group camping area that weekend and we can bring an extra pup tent for you if you like and if not for anyone else who may need it. It isnt a very big one and will only sleep 1 or 2 but it is available, just look us up We will be there Friday evening Jun 4

If anyone has questions about the evening celebrating, let me know. Hint hint
    OK Beth, I'm game... What can you tell me about the evening celebrating?

Tim

had a great time today intill i went the WRONG WAY!!! i called it a day before getting started today i always quit while i am ahead //whats the old saying die of old age not by someone else//something like that??