Thread: Geo-Music

astrodav Guest

Geo-Music

I was buying some camo-tape on Amazon & needed about $1.50 more in order to get free shipping. So I just searched up "geocache" to find whatever was the cheapest thing out there which might be useful. Believe-it-or-not, I found some geocaching songs.

There are 3 of them by a Rob Pearce. Each has a "sample" on the page to listen to. I listened, but didn't buy, because .... well .... how can I put this nicely ..... huummm .... I thought they kinda sucked.

But anyway, if you are interested, search up these names on Amazon:

1. Don't tell my wife (I'm out geocaching)
    2. When the geocache cannot be found
    3. The bomb squad nuked my geocache

Each are about 90 cents each, if you want to DL the MP3.

I couldn't understand a few of the words in the short samples, so I searched up "(Name of song) lyrics" on Google. I didn't find the lyrics, but I strangely DID find even more geo-songs. It's a group from Michigan & they seem to have a complete $12 album of geo-music available.

They also have 4 short samples to listen to on the page. A couple of them seem that they might even be enjoyable for a 1 or 2 time listening. But again, I wasn't impressed enough to buy. But anyway, to listen to those, you can go to this page & DL the 4 "samples":

http://www.geocities.com/todd_hower/banjo/cd.html

3. The bomb squad nuked my geocache
    I am POSITIVE that I know that guy! Lol!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

grzz51 Guest
    MMmmmmmmm........ maybe their recording studio is in Conway

Hey, I resemble that remark!

i'm about to make a purchase

got to get that song dedicated to tim... i wonder if there is a bumper sticker that states, "caching is good for the heart"?

I figured I would resurrect this old thread after I heard another geocaching song "To Whom It May Concern" by The Travel Bugs tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    I figured I would resurrect this old thread after I heard another geocaching song "To Whom It May Concern" by The Travel Bugs tonight.
    That was actually better than I was expecting. Not bad at all.