Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets start a " Breakfast Club"

Anyone looking for breakfast in Fort Smith area I would work on getting it together.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

walkingshadow Guest
    Yeah..... Thanks for the feedback.
    How about planning our first breakfast club for this Saturday and/or the next one?
    To soon? Next month????
    This could be a test run with some caching.
    If you are interested post a reply with your location so we could find some middle ground.
    Also post some area in which you haven't cached in and would like to go.

Times??? 8:00, 9:00, 10:00..... How early do you want to meet.

I am in West Little Rock. Since I am a newby there are many areas that I haven't cached.

Walkingshadow and red

GEO Guest

You makein me hungry

I like it too.
    I will do a breakfast one,2 or 10 here in SW Missouri.
    I have access to a 2 whole restaraunts anytime we need it.

COUNTRY"N"
    REX's Family Restaraunt.
    Near Roaring River

This Saturday (tomorrow) I am committed to help paint my school, but please don't count me out!

Side note: I did "Breakfast with Tom" on Channel 11 this morning with my school, so if your tv sets broke unexpectedly, I am probably responsible!

HAHAHA!!!

topkitty98
    >^..^<

walkingshadow Guest

Lets try again

Hey anyone up for caching on saturday Let me know. I am looking for a few cachers to tackle grandkid's Mission Impossible the Quest. Lets meet for breakfast and head to burns park. Let me know.

walkingshadow

grandkid44 Guest
    Ill probably have my grandkids and parrot with me Sat to do some geocaching. I have some work to do on some caches in Burns park. As per the breakfast idea I can offer the following: Im a former Wilson Tiger , circa 1950s . We have a group that meets every Wednesday at 7am at Andys on Barrow rd off Markham. We played football together under coach Wilson Matthews at Little Rock Sr High , now Central. On any given Wed there will be 30 -50 guys at Andys. A group of players hanging out together for so long is unusual enough that Sports Illustrated is doing a story . We have found that the best day to meet is a Wed or , second , Tues.. Sat is filled with prior obligations , honey dos, travel, you name it . Many in our group are professionals , some of us are just bums , we go out of our way to meet and and harangue one another. Having friends for 50 yrs is priceless. If you want a breakfast club I think this is a great idea , but to be successful meet during the week , then , make plans from there to geocache , etc.. Your club will be all about comraderie, building freindships ,etc.. Andys is cheap and centrally located for those in LR ..however we have guys drop in from London , Houston , Dallas , LA , all knowing we will be there. If you want to do this just say you are going to be there, others will drift in and it will grow and take on a life of its own. If you would care to cache with us Sat let me know..if you are curious about the Andys meeting on Wed , be there tomorrow and say high...its sometimes rowdy. I usually have a cowboy hat on or you can ask anyone there which one is Doc..Bill Wilson occ wears a cowboy hat but he is ugly . He is the only federal judge that raises mules..he owns 4 and a half . You be there , they will come. Let me know. ( not the mules )

Phantom_491 Guest
    I would be interested except I'll be in Talledega Alabama for the NASCAR Race. I'll be leaving town Thursday, & won't be back until next week. Maybe next weekend I can make it.

walkingshadow Guest
    Thanks for the imput gk 38.... I usually work during the week so I can't really plan anything...

Phatom, I will be in Ok city next weekend for a dog show so I won't be able to do anything then. Red is on a flyball team. http://www.flyballdogs.com/flyinfur
    http://www.flyball.org/cgi-bin/index.cgi

Unfortunately, this weekend is out I have a respiratory infection and need to rest. Sunday I am planning to place a cache but an undertaking like the gk's quest is better left for another weekend.

I will post when I am going to go and if anyone wants to join me that would be great.

walkingshadow and red

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Well shucks. Since yall scattered I guess I will just have to settle for getting out a few more caches instead of joining your Buscuits & Chiggers Breakfast Club

I was thinking about doing something up this way or maybe even hitting Clarksville, anyone game.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!