Thread: Big Event

grzz51 Guest

Big Event

Does anyone else know of the big event this weekend........ I haven't seen any news about it here

gingerose Guest
    Do you mean a big event this coming weekend or the big event that was this past weekend?

If you mean this past weekend, It seems that everyone had a great time at Harbor Happenings and would like for it to become an annual event.

I don't know anything about the BIG Event, but that is not unusual because it takes 2 weeks for the sunshine to get to Morrilton so we are a little behind the times.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

grzz51 Guest
    If no-one besides me knows then I won't tell...... but if you know, then spit it out.............. it's about some of our own

gingerose Guest
    OOOOOOHHHHHHH....that big event.

Yes, most of us know but we have been told not to make a BIG to do over it.

The .....hmmm.....organizers....(yes let's call them that).... are not talking much about the specifics. As of last weekend they did not have a place selcted. Just a date...

grzz51 Guest
    LOL...OK, I'm glad I'm not the only one.........I'm just gonna wish them well and much happiness Hick, over here in the delta is kinda like where you are.........we don't get the Grand Ole Opry til Tuesday night.......

astrodav Guest
    I know .... lips sealed.

Morrilton, ain't that somewhere in Mexico? I think I went there one time. Some place called "The Cave" which was owned by a couple ladies named Rosalia & Juanita.

Or maybe that was somewhere else?

Ashallond Guest
    I Know Nothink!

Nothink I say!

(seriously, I don't know anything, but if it's what I suspect, then congrats and stuff)

TinmanJones Guest
    I know Juanita! Shes my grammaw!