Thread: What Is This??

astrodav Guest

What Is This??

EDIT: Never mind. I dug a little deeper (of which I SHOULD have done firstly) & figured it out.....or at least 99.4% sure I figured it out.

Is this some type of sub-chapter of AGA, or another Ark Geo Assoc., or just a group of cachers in Arkansas? Haven't quite figured it out yet. I noticed that several members are in both places (including me I think ???). But that's understandable in that there's not exactly a million of us in the state.

Just curious.

http://www.arkgeocachers.org/

grzz51 Guest
    That is T.A.A.G. (The Associated Arkansas Geocachers). It is a site started by a former member of ArkGeo who goes by the moniker of BackpacknJack. It has no affiliation with this site.

Most of the old timers know the story, but if you are curious, you can look back through the forum posts here and get a feel for how all of this panned out...

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

astrodav Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddiel
    Most of the old timers know the story, but if you are curious, you can look back through the forum posts here and get a feel for how all of this panned out...

Wayne
    Done did it. That's why I included the edit, so no one would need to try to explain the whole scenario. :P