Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New in Van Buren

If anyone's on facebook, feel free to "friend" me. It should be on my profile. Only have one friend that I know of who geocaches and she's in Colorado.
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

I want to add my welcome to the ones above. The Ft.Smith/Van Buren area is rich with caches. And you met one of our leading geocachers already. He is a great story teller and photographer as well as geocacher.
    Hope to meet up with you at an event or on the trails one of these days.
    Good luck in your quest for caches, be safe and have lots of fun.

GOOD TO HAVE ANOTHER FOX IN OUR AREA.

Can't wait to meet everyone, either on the trail or at an event! Pizzaboy2600 should be getting on this here Arkansas site at some point. CAKnowles is a great storyteller! To hear him tell it, we got our first FTF because we had jet skis! lol Got my first travel bug today! Yay! And I think there is another new cacher in the area, either that or someone just decided to find their first cache here in VB. Finally got the full app for iPhone today! PB had someone greet him from a bicycle downtown while he was making a grab, guy had a "knowing look" and a garmin hanging from his pocket...sound like anyone you all know?
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

Ashallond Guest
    Wasn't me. I was up above I-40 in VB/ Figure Five doing Jaygill's ccccp series in my car.

And also, just wait until yazzman gets to telling the stories. Half the fun around here is the tall tales that everyone spins to talk about the fight for the FTF's.

I think I may have to arrange for a meet and greet breakfast one of these weekends.....hmmm.....The stories would be awesome.

farmnurse Guest
    I am new here myself, we are neighbors I am in Fort Smith

astrodav Guest
    Ft. Smith? Well, I tell you a perfect cache-route you can start setting up when you want to hide some caches. Travel down Hwy71 to Needmore, then turn East on Hwy28.....then just start hiding all the way down that valley.

That's not very far from Ft. Smith really, it'll give you something really fun to do on weekends, & the lone cacher between Needmore & Ola will REALLY like FTF'ing all of your new caches.

Nice to "meet" you farmnurse! I think we definitely need a meet and greet in the area in the near future! Would be great to meet other cachers!

SunnyArkfam Guest

Tips on JayGill's puzzle caches?

Hi all. We are newbies, started geocaching at spring break this year, and are having a blast.

I wonder if someone could do a tutorial--online or at an event sometime on solving JayGill's puzzle caches. They look interesting but I do not have a clue.

We are hoping to make the Russellville event next Sat, btw.

Cache on.
    Sunny Arkfam

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game ,,I'm sure there's some one out there that can help you with the puzzles I haven't done them yet ..lol

Sorry I'm not 'smart' enough to do most puzzles. So I really can't help you either.