Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New in Van Buren

New in Van Buren

Hi all! My fiancee and I are 3 days into this from Van Buren. Totally hooked right now. Met a fellow cacher on a FTF hunt this morning, so that was great! Look forward to attending events. Most fun hobby by far!
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

gingerose Guest
    Welcome, we are glad you found us. It is a very addictive. there are many cachers in your area so hopefully you will run into a few more soon.

Gingerose

Ashallond Guest
    Yay, more River Valley cachers. VB/FS has a ton of caches, so definitely try the different types to get a feel for all of the ways things can be hidden.

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the Game!!

Welcome guwisti! You are in an active caching area, and there are some great cachers in that vicinity. Please don't hesitate to ask questions on here. We were all new once. Sometimes, I still am, it seems!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Thanks all! I think with the event going on in Mt. Ida, the area was depleted of cachers when we found our first FTF yesterday morning. Beat CA Knowles to it and after reading his logs, felt like we were meeting a famous person. lol! We're hooked, had pizzaboy2600 not been sick I'm sure we would've gotten more this weekend. Can't wait to attend an event and meet everyone.
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

TheRascals Guest
    Welcome to the fun. There are lots of great people and this is a place to meet most of them. Look forward to you in SW Arkansas

your welcome always here iwas ho0ked the moment thta i found my first after 3-5 no finds i thought that this was all a joke but than i didnt give up now i am finding more than my share have a bless day †

Again welcome to the fun hobby! We made a post on facebook over the weekend about getting out and geocaching and someone asked if there were really that many geocaches in Russellville. I pulled a quick query that morning and I recall aver 700 in a 30 mile radius of my house in Russellville.

I think there are more caches in our little state than there are active geocachers!

gingerose Guest
    Hey, it looks as if we have another fox.......Yeah!!!!!

FOXES RULE!!!!!!!!