Thread: Hello From Central Arkansas!!

chastysumer Guest

Hello From Central Arkansas!!

Hello All! I'm a newbie but also a veteran. I was a hardcore cacher about 10 years ago but somehow fell out of the sport. I was discussing Geocaching with my boyfriend and we both decided to give it a shot. I've only found two so far and have a hitchhiker in tow now but I can feel the addiction coming back. Not to mention the fact I love photography and GC gives you so many different places to get great shots! I'm excited to be back and to have a partner in crime! Love this local group and glad to be a part of it!!!

Welcome back to caching and welcome to our association. Hope to see you around at a meet and greet somewhere in our great state. This sport/hobby/obsession to some does give some great opportunities to get some great shots and see some off the beaten path.

gingerose Guest
    Hello glad to have you in this group. As you know geocaching can be very addicting. Just curious, what username do you and your boyfriend cache with on geocaching.com?

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game

hi

edieo Guest
    Welcome to you also wilddav I see you are new too..

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome - we always need more cachers in the central part of the State! Looking forward to meeting you guys on the road or at one of our many geo events.

so little rock //w0w your just up ther road from me : )

Welcome Lots of us have stories of the "I dropped out for a while" variety. I actually started caching seven years ago, but not really obsessively until about just less than two years ago. I DNF'd my first cache twice before finding it, then didn't find another cache for a year. It seemed a lot harder back then. There were ammo cans in difficult places, mostly, and three in a day was hard work. Ten in a day was unheard of. I only had about a dozen finds over the next five years. Then I moved to the River Valley and saw one close to my house. From there on, it was one more, one more, one more...

TheRascals Guest
    Welcome back to the game. If it has been a few years I bet you are finding things a lot more exciting. This is such a great group here!