Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TinmanJones Trouble

gingerose Guest
    00shark still can not see that area. I just do it from gingerose's account.

TinmanJones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerose
    00shark still can not see that area. I just do it from gingerose's account.

it's driveing me insane!
    grr!

Hey TMJ- If you PROMISE not to spam everyone from my account I guess I could let you borrow mine!!

TinmanJones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arkfiremedic
    Hey TMJ- If you PROMISE not to spam everyone from my account I guess I could let you borrow mine!!
    oooo, that's not gonna be a good idea! I remember a story about a fireman who had another firemans login info! it got ugly real quick! if you catch my drift! but I appreciate the offer!
    with the State Parks & counties challenges, I've got alot to do!

maybe oneday someone will find this thread & point me in the right direction!

Quote Originally Posted by TinmanJones
    oooo, that's not gonna be a good idea! I remember a story about a fireman who had another firemans login info! it got ugly real quick! if you catch my drift! but I appreciate the offer!

Now would I do that??

TinmanJones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TinmanJones

Now would I do that??
    Atleast once!

Woodwalker9 has reported in another thread your trouble should be resolved. Please confirm and let us know. There should be an entire forum you was missing titled "Arkansas Geocacher's Association" with numerous threads under it.

TinmanJones Guest
    Woodwalker9 has reported in another thread your trouble should be resolved. Please confirm and let us know. There should be an entire forum you was missing titled "Arkansas Geocacher's Association" with numerous threads under it.

WOOT WOOT
    it works great! thank yall!