Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TinmanJones Trouble

TinmanJones Trouble

TinmanJones just contacted me. He has desperately tried dozens of times to log out and back into the site, but still can't access the forums, members list, or private messages. Any suggestions?

Did he change his password on his account?
    If he did that is a problem that will have to be corrected.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

He denied changing it and it shows him logged in. I tried to tell him everything I knew to do, with no luck.

TinmanJones Guest
    Thanks to Mark, its all cleared up! I seriously had a headache (no cache intended) lastnight from everything I was trying to do to get access to these forums!

Thanks to AFM, woodwalker, AR-Hick, and Mark (co-webmaster), its been fixed!

AH, I didnt change my password, but I did change my email addy! Im assuming thats probably where the problem was!

Im not sure, cause Im a doofus when it comes to computers!

Thanks to all you guys for gettin me back to square one!
    Don (TinmanJones)

Ashallond Guest
    ARLT1YJ told me he is IP banned from the site. Can someone look into that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashallond
    IP banned from the site. Can someone look into that?
    I also had that problem this morning when I tried to log on from the computer at work which I have used thousands of times before to log on.

marksar Guest

Outage

Have they try again today, and post if they are still blocked. Had a bit of problems with entry of IPs to block yesterday (had a space before the IP address) and it caused blocking on a lot of IPs we did not mean to block. Everything should be fine today. If you still are blocked, let me know.

ARLT1YJ Guest

Re: Outage

Quote Originally Posted by marksar
    If you still are blocked, let me know.
    Everything's good today, I figured it was a glitch of some sort. Thanks for getting it worked out so quickly.

TinmanJones Guest
    im not sure what it was on my end, but it was driving me absolutely crazy!

thanks to everyone who helped get me back up and runnin!

TinmanJones

TinmanJones does NOT have the link Arkansas Geocacher's Association. He is a voting member and done everything he is supposed to do, but he cannot STILL see the area so he can check on the monthly challenge. I believe this is similar to the trouble 00Shark had recently where she could not see the thread to post. What gives? What should he do?