Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Searcy here we come!

MrsGeoark Guest
    You are most certainly welcome ASD, I am sure WW9, TK, LE, 941 will help me roll out the carpet.
    MrsGeoark

Hey, come on down ASD. We would love to have you. MrsG is correct, I would be more than happy to help her roll out the carpet for you. We have some great cachers in this area who have put a lot of work into their hides and I'm sure you would have a great time. But, be forewarned, some of Topkitty's, LE's, and bebopishere's caches are devious. They can be very evil people when it comes to hiding caches.

cachecrazies Guest
    We were fortunate enough to do a spur of the moment trip to Searcy over the weekend! Unfortunately, there wasn't time enough to do all of the great caches - I guess that means that we'll have to return.

We did do all of ww9's Around Town series - and loved them. The parks in Searcy are outstanding - the community should be very proud. We hope to come back at the right time to see the Christmas lights which were just being placed. We also got to hit both of Catspower's and a few others caches as well - looking forward to doing the rest of everyone's down there.

Got to meet up with WW9 and had a terrific visit. Have you noticed that geocachers never run out of conversation??? We always have another story to tell or another cache to compare.

Thank you to all of you in that area! We'll see you again soon!

Bob and Linda