Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - New Monthly Contest - Starting Feb. 1st, 2010

Gingerose -

I'm not sure if this is the reason for your problem, but it may be. The forum posting in question is in a Members Only section of the website. If you are not a registered voting member of ArkGeo, you can't see this forum section and you don't have access to it in any way. I suspect that while you (Gingerose) are a registered voting member, 00shark may not be. So, when you log in under her website user account, you cannot see the Members Only features.

Just my guess as to what's going on, because I just clicked on the link posted above and it worked fine.

ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I just check and it looks like 00shark is a voting member so that should not be the problem. Beside I would think it would tell me that it is a restricted area not that it does not exist.

Although I will log out of her account and try it in the ginerose account and see what happens.

Be back in a minute,lol

gingerose Guest
    Okay, I am not sure what is going on. It does show up at the bottom of my forum list in the gingerose account.

It says that it does not exist if I click the link above.

And both account are registered voting members.

Go figure....

so had one been posted yet???

The February and March editions have already been published in the "Arkansas Geocachers Association" section of the forums. A new list will be released on April 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by paris1time
    The February and March editions have already been published in the "Arkansas Geocachers Association" section of the forums. A new list will be released on April 1st.
    Rats i did miss it didnt I ,and you say the next 0ne is 0n april 1st is it going to be a april f0ol joke : )//just kidding I have not found where it was posted ??

Quote Originally Posted by wilddav
    Quote Originally Posted by paris1time
    Rats i did miss it didnt I ,and you say the next 0ne is 0n april 1st is it going to be a april f0ol joke : )//just kidding I have not found where it was posted ??
    Wilddav you may be having the same trouble that both 00Shark and TinmanJones are having. I am not sure what the trouble is though. At first I thought it might be because they were not voting members, but that is not the case either. I can imagine it being discouraging not being able to find what everyone else is talking about. I really think TinmanJones was starting to think (if he didn't already think) that I was crazy when I talked about this contest. It wasn't until yesterday until he came to my place of employment and looked on my computer that he even saw what I was talking about. He doesn't have the entire "Arkansas Geocachers Association" forum. To the powers that be smarter than me: Why can't these people see that forum?

I contacted our Co-Webmaster about this problem and he has just assured me that he has corrected the problem on these two accounts. They now should have full access. If anyone else is having trouble please don't hesitate to contact one of your Board of Directors or me personally and we will try to get the problem solved ASAP.

Thanks Woodwalker. As it stands though I count 3 people having difficulty including; wilddav, 00Shark, and TinmanJones. Thanks for your help.

its g0t to be those darn gremlins inside the computer