Thread: The survey says....

The survey says....

For those of you that answered Kiltsurfer's survey, and even those of you that didn't, I'm wondering how you answered question 19. I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head.

19. If you could change anything about Geocaching, what would it be
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

LadyEngineer Guest

Skeeter dope

Since I don't have any problems with www.geocaching.com and had just had a blood transfusion (lol) by the skeeters in Burns Park on Saturday, I said that I would like skeeter dope that actually works.

TeamMGGPS Guest
    I thought about this too. The only thing I don't really like is the fact that some Public Lands are off limits such as National Park Lands and USF&W Lands. I wasn't real big on the State requiring permits for caches in State Parks. Other than that everything else is great.

wray Guest
    What about Question 15?
    I would hate to know what I have spend in fuel, batt. and caches.

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    #19 I couldn't think of anything to change about caching but if they had asked me about changing the National Parks or other public lands well..........
    #15 went like this 2-5. before you decide how many zeros I may have added let me say I may travel across or even out of state to do only one cache. Plus I can now blame geocaching for taking more road trips and buying more backpacks. Life is good.

Re: The survey says....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Griswolds
    I'd like to see them change the adoption process. It could be done much better. I'd also like to see more options when submitting a new cache. Things like are on The Selector are very handy, and should be included on every cache page (IMHO).
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

nonnipoppy Guest

Re: The survey says....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Griswolds
    I would take the acromony, the sharp remarks, and the meanness from the GC.com forums...poppy

Exactly what I said!! Nice that ARGA site seems much more friendly.