Thread: Cachin' in Russellville

Mowzors Guest

Cachin' in Russellville

Hello, everyone. Just thought we'd sign up for the forums here at ArkGeo to see what's going on. My girlfriend and I recently got our first GPS and created an account together. I started a few years back (with jclaudii and southerngirl), but she's brand new to this. We're looking forward to attending more events and finding many, many more caches. I suppose you could say that we've caught the geocaching bug.

Mowzors, welcome to the great sport/game/activity of geocaching and also to the Arkansas Geocachers Association. We are glad that you are here. Feel free to jump in with any comments or questions that you might have. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here who are always willing to help any that they can.

Hope to see you at an event soon.

Happy caching.

Mowzers, welcome to the Arkansas Geocachers Association. Did you become a registered voter too?

It was good to meet you at the Paris Event. Hope to see you out on the caching trail and/or at events in the future. Attending events is a great way to meet other cachers.

Happy caching!
    One cache at a time!

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the Game

Welcome to ArkGeo and glad to see you getting back into the sport. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Mowzors Guest
    Thanks Woodwalker, Mathseeker, Edieo, and Idratherbehiking. We appreciate the warm welcome. Yes, Mathseeker...We actually did register for voting and it was nice meeting you at the event too. We're looking forward to become more involved and participating in more events.

bluesybreeze Guest
    Welcome Mowzors! I hate that I missed you guys at the Paris event. I had to leave early to play pirate at my grand niece's birthday party. Hopefully, I'll see you two out there or at another event. Welcome and cool avatar by the way .

Mowzors Guest
    Aye, Sometimes pirating and plundering are just necessary. Yo-ho-ho and so forth. Thanks!

Welcome to River Valley Caching--the area is rich, thanks to a vibrant caching community. I'm sorry I missed meeting you two at the Paris event. I'll have a new cache coming out soon that is a tribute to my beautiful bride, who sometimes has other things planned for me on a freezing Saturday morning Oh well, at least she let me go for a hike and cache some while we were celebrating our anniversary.

Welc0me