Thread: New 'round here! (link to intro)

TinmanJones Guest

New 'round here! (link to intro)

I jumped a little too soon on my intro, so here's the link to the original... Sorry mods, for putting my intro in a forum that wasn't really for intros...

http://arkgeocaching.org/modules.php?na ... 77677b3bba

Tinman, welcome to this great sport/game/activity and welcome to the Arkansas Geocachers Association. We are so glad that you are here.
    There are lots of great folks on here that are always willing and anxious to help. If you have questions or need info on a particular subject, don't hesitate to ask.

I hope to get the opportunity to meet you at the Spud-Nutz event in El Dorado in February. We had a ball at the last one and I know this one is going to be just as much fun(plus I love those Spud-Nutz).

Again, welcome and happy caching.

Here's another welcome from up in central Arkansas. We hope to get down in LA and do a power trail through there. I'm trying to talk the wife into it around late spring after we have our 2nd baby in January. I'm still working on the right path to get the most caches in LA, but hopefully there will be more down there now that your addicted! Again, Welcome!

TinmanJones Guest
    thanks guys... its nice to be welcomed by such a great group of people...

Woodwalker, ive heard a TON of great things about you and your caches and i look forward to many many more... ive been on a diet for the last few weeks, but by the time Feb rolls around, ill be DIEIN for some spudnuts, or anything that taste that good as a matter of fact...

jclaudii, good luck with your 2nd youngin coming along... i learned my lesson after youngin #1, appears its gonna take 2 for you... hahahaha
    i hope to meet you sometime soon...

you guys have a great rest of the week...

im looking forward to a meeting here in LA this Thursday at the Pizza Inn... ill finally be able to put a few faces with names, that ive seen in the logs...

take care...

nathan72454 Guest
    Tinman Jones
    Welcome to the great addiction and Welcome to the Association!

TinmanJones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan72454
    Tinman Jones
    Welcome to the great addiction and Welcome to the Association!
    Hey thanks Nathan...

I see your fairly new as well... it's nice to know I'm not the only new one 'round here...

Maybe we'll shake hands oneday at an event or on a trail somewhere!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

nathan72454 Guest
    Yea, I joined recently and have only been caching since Nov 26th. We only have 4 finds at the moment because of my work schedule, but we try to go as often as we can. Are you going to Paris for the event in January? I will probably have to work, but I am going to try to go.

TinmanJones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan72454
    Yea, I joined recently and have only been caching since Nov 26th. We only have 4 finds at the moment because of my work schedule, but we try to go as often as we can. Are you going to Paris for the event in January? I will probably have to work, but I am going to try to go.
    trust me, I understand the word "work", eventhough I try NOT to understand it... if it weren't for work, I'd not be able to enjoy this obsession... Paying for gas is a thorn in my side... lol

as for the Paris trip, for me it's still up in the air... although, everyday, the scale leans toward the yes side...

I'm gonna wait till after Christmas to completely decide... but if I had to decide TODAY, the answer would be yes, I'll be at Paris...

pshelto Guest

welcome

Tinman,

Welcome to the obsession! I live up in Camden and do quite a bit of Eldo caching. Currently I am holed up a little further north near Hot Springs, but I plan on being back down there soon. Enjoy the local eat and greet.

Welcome