Thread: .

mountainborn Guest

That's one of the best Geocaching articles I've read. Their adventure is really what this game is all about.
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

canoegoddess Guest
    I really liked that article. Those are the caches I want to hide/find.
    Now I just need to finish grad school and get a real job to afford the Jeep.

Uhhh....what article? All I see are a couple of dots. Can you resend the link, or can somebody PM me the link?

And I'm pretty sure that post above me is SPAM. How did he get in here?

I think he was a spammer captn...they way I spot em is if they have a link to a website that looks promotional or to win something in their signature.

astrodav Guest
    2 different things happened here. 1st, the "article" was posted by MB .... almost 5 years ago. He had some forum difficulties & all of his posts were turned into 2 dots. That's the article which was being discussed, which hasn't been visible for a long time. It wasn't spam.

But 2nd, there WAS a spammer posted a few commercial messages a couple days ago. One of them may have been posted in this thread, then deleted, thus bringing the old thread back to the top of the forum.

Your right...the person in question is no longer visible...I really should "quote" what I see so people don't think I'm crazy . I mean after all...doesn't everyone need to check out some new tennis shoes at that guys website?

astrodav Guest
    Hey, he had a good price on them. :P

Even saw some Obsession cologne over there for 3 bucks a bottle.