Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance of ParkCaches

Quote Originally Posted by TheRascals
    I did not see Old Washington on the list but I can take that one too.
    It's there! It's listed as Historic Washington. Send me an email (oldriverrunner@hotmail.com) with your real name, geocaching name, and email address, and I'll add you to the list. Thanks for volunteering!

ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I will be backup for mathseeker on Plantation Agricultural Museum, and Toltec Mounds

I sent two different emails volunteering to be back up on
    Lake Fort Smith State Park

and
    Devil's Den State Park

Apparently the emails never made the right mailbox as I did not get put on the list. I am fairly close to this two parks and will be glad to help with them when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffok
    I sent two different emails volunteering to be back up on
    Lake Fort Smith State Park

and
    Devil's Den State Park

Apparently the emails never made the right mailbox as I did not get put on the list. I am fairly close to this two parks and will be glad to help with them when needed.
    Judy, I never got the emails. I'll add you to the list. If I need any information, I'll get back to you.

Pat, I'll add you also. Thanks to both of you for your service!

I'm still waiting to hear something back from the State Parks. They know we're waiting.

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

UPDATE: I received an email from the State Parks (Joe Jacobs) today. The parks director is reviewing the proposed maintenance agreement today. It is expected to be finalized and mailed out to ArkGeo soon for an officer's signature. I'm having them mail it to Woodwalker9 since he is the President. Hopefully, we will get things rolling within another week or two!

We still need volunteers for several parks. Check the list. If you can help out, please volunteer!

Hey Frank,

I can do backup on Wooly Hollow and Parkin.

Beth

photojunky Guest
    I can volunteer for Mammoth Spring SP and Ozark Folk Ctr SP.
    John Auvil, photojunky, photojunky5@gmail.com. Will also have help from cliffmonkey (was lordzodica).

Topkitty & Photojunky,

I've added you both to the list. Thanks for your service!

ORR

Good News!

The Arkansas State Parks (ASP) and ArkGeo have signed an agreement for maintenance of the ParkCaches.

Please note that we still have 19 ParkCaches without a volunteer. (See Volunteer List)

If you haven't volunteered, please do so. Just email me at oldriverrunner@hotmail.com and provide your real name, geocaching name, and which park you are volunteering for.

If you have volunteered already, please help me recruit other volunteers from your geocaching friends.

Let's make this partnership a SUCCESS for geocaching in Arkansas!

OK. Let's get going!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Old River Runner

TinmanJones Guest
    ORR, I will volunteer to take the ParkCache in Logoly State Park!