Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance of ParkCaches

Another THANK YOU to captain_trips for working with the Park staff at Powhatan Historic State Park to replace and relocate the ParkCache. GREAT JOB, Bruce! You are much appreciated!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I just received an email from the park interpreter at Crowley's Ridge asking for help replacing the Lake Frierson cache which I am happy to do but thought I had read somewhere that someone else was working on a replacement. Any update?

Quote Originally Posted by Reese486 View Post
    I just received an email from the park interpreter at Crowley's Ridge asking for help replacing the Lake Frierson cache which I am happy to do but thought I had read somewhere that someone else was working on a replacement. Any update?
    I cannot find where I posted anything about that, but I have contacted captain_trips to see if he might be able to take care of that one. If not, I will reach out to you for help. By the way, I gave captain_trips your email address so he can get the contact information for Crowley's Ridge if he does decide to do the maintenance on Lake Frierson.

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Thank you. Always happy to help any way we can.

Shouting out a big THANK YOU to captain_trips for replacing the ParkCache at Lake Frierson State Park! GREAT JOB, Bruce! You are super!

I don't do Facebook, but I have been told that someone has posted on the ArkGeo page that the Conway Cemetery ParkCache (GC1D49Q) may be missing. We do not have an active geocacher in that area who has volunteered to maintain that cache. If someone happens to be heading to the part of the stete -- or just wants to take a road trip -- would you please check on it and replace it, if necessary? If you plan to do so, please post something here so we will know it will be taken care of. Thanks!

Another THANK YOU to captain_trips for checking on the ParkCache at Lake Charles State Park this past weekend! GREAT JOB, Bruce! Thank you for your service!

Shouting out a big THANK YOU to captain_trips for recently helping with the maintenance of the ParkCache at Jacksonport State Park AND to likestocanoe for doing some maintenance on the ParkCache at the Crater of Diamonds State Park! GREAT JOB, Bruce, Sandy, & Jim! Your service is much appreciated. You are SUPER!

It looks like the ParkCache at DeGray Lake Resort State Park (GC1CPXM) is missing. Someone placed a throwdown, but there isn't a logsheet in it. Is there someone who can take a trip to that park and do some maintenance on the cache? I don't think the geocachers who originally volunteered to maintain this cache are active anymore (flyfishingcachers and ltfightr). Please post here and/or email me at oldriverrunner@hotmail.com if you can take care of this cache.

Thanks!

ANOTHER big THANK YOU to captain_trips for replacing the ParkCache at Village Creek State Park earlier this month! GREAT JOB, Bruce! You are super and much appreciated!