Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance of ParkCaches

Quote Originally Posted by MathSeeker View Post
    I believe there are some people on the list that are not geocaching any more. At least one of them has moved out of state.
    Please provide names and I will reach out to them to see if they are no longer willing to serve as volunteers.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

A big THANK YOU to IrisbrambleBeardface for recently addressing a maintenance issue with the ParkCache at Hobbs State Park!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

John Auvil (photojunky) lives in New Mexico now.
    "CacheMates" are not geocaching anymore.
    One cache at a time!

HELP!

The Cane Creel ParkCache (GC1CFB1) is missing and has been disabled. The two people listed as volunteers for this cache [Edith Anderson-Long (elafern) & Parker & Diana Houser (ltfightr)] are no longer active geocachers or have moved out of state. Is there someone else who can go by there and replace it, soon?

If you need the clues to place in the cache, for the final, let me know and I can provide them to you. For those of you who do Facebook, feel free to share these requests for help there. But have them post their replies here on this website, or at least email me and I will post the information here.

Thanks!

Woodwalker9 and I are heading down to replace this geocache.
    One cache at a time!

Cane Creek ParkCache (GC1CFB1) has been replaced. I sent an email to Chuck Walla with the details.

Snowing in Star City today.

THANK YOU to Woodwalker9 and MathSeeker for jumping right on this and replacing the ParkCache at Cane Creek! GREAT JOB!
    Last edited by OldRiverRunner; 02-22-2022 at 05:18 PM.

THANK YOU to captain_trips for recently replacing the missing ParkCache at Village Creek and relocating the ParkCache at Herman Davis to a much better hiding spot! He also replaced the container with one which should be more secure and less likely to go missing. GREAT JOB!

THANK YOU to captain_trips for recently visiting Davidsonville State Park and checking on its ParkCache. There had been a string of DNFs on it and he came prepared to replace it. But he found that the cache had already been replaced and did not have a log posted that the maintenance had taken place. No action needed on his part, but thanks for checking on it!

THANK YOU to likestocanoe for visiting Lake Catherine State Park and doing maintenance on its ParkCache. Thanks for your service! GREAT JOB!