Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Maintenance of ParkCaches

Quote Originally Posted by OldRiverRunner View Post
    It looks like the ParkCache at DeGray Lake Resort State Park (GC1CPXM) is missing. Someone placed a throwdown, but there isn't a logsheet in it. Is there someone who can take a trip to that park and do some maintenance on the cache? I don't think the geocachers who originally volunteered to maintain this cache are active anymore (flyfishingcachers and ltfightr). Please post here and/or email me at oldriverrunner@hotmail.com if you can take care of this cache.

Thanks!

Bumping this one up. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

ANOTHER big THANK YOU to likestocanoe for replacing the ParkCache at Lake DeGray State Park a few days ago! GREAT JOB, Sandy & Jim! You are SUPER and much appreciated!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Shouting out a big THANK YOU to IrisbrambleBeardface for replacing the ParkCache at Devil's Den State Park a few days ago! GREAT JOB, Sherry & Dustim! You are SUPER and much appreciated!

Maintenance Request:

It looks like the cache container for the ParkCache at Cossatot River State Park (GC1CFBE) is broken and needs replacement. The geocachers who volunteered long ago to maintain this cache are no longer active. So, is there someone who can take a trip to that park and do some maintenance on the cache? Please post here and/or email me at oldriverrunner@hotmail.com if you can take care of this cache. Thanks!

I should already be on the Arboretum in El Dorado &Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources in Smackover. Probably Arkfiremedic was primary.
    https://img.geocaching.com/stats/img.aspx?txt=View%20my%20profile&uid=821314ef-ec9c-4026-a4fd-b08a19fa5f9f