Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance of ParkCaches

grzz51 Guest
    No problem......... I like to run just under the radar...... get in less trouble that way

I've added a link to the original posting by the Board, to show the list of volunteers. This way, everyone can see who has what. We probably should also have volunteers for backup in case the main volunteer has an issue and can't do the maintenance for some reason or other. Let me know if anything is incorrect. Note that I have left the email address information off, for privacy reasons. I will be supplying this information to the State Parks, though, in case they need to get in touch with someone about a particular park.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Racquetball Girl and I would love to volunteer to take over the maintenance of Lake Dardanelle State Park, Nukeworker

2ter and I would happily volunteer for South Arkansas Arboretum and Museum of Natural Resources.

I guess since I got beat to all the ones close by I will have to offer my services as a backup for Lake Dardanelle, Mt Nebo, Petit Jean, or Mt Magazine. These are the only ones within a reasonable distance from a maintenance standpoint.

flannelman Guest
    I could also take care of Lake Ouachita if no one else from the area wants to.

flannelman Guest
    I just looked at the list so I'll go for backup on LOSP.

I will be glad to take care Pinnacle Mountain, Plantation Agricultural Museum, and Toltec Mounds.
    One cache at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkienana
    Well, since we just found the one at Hobbs State Park, I know where it is I will volunteer to watch that one. How often does it need checking?
    This is a post from the Northwest Arkansas cachers forum that I figured needed to be posted here. Glad to see we are getting participation from there.

pshelto Guest

parkcaches

Email sent. I can take Moro Bay and Poison Springs parks for a few months.