Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas y'all, from Jessieville, AKA white Christmas town!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Merry Christmas

Have a great year!
    rklmbl

flannelman Guest
    Merry Christmas to all!

Will, what a great picture. Thank you for sharing it with us and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Happy Savior's Day to all our friends here at ArkGeo!!

I'm sure there were lots of excited kids that woke up to a white (or semi-white) Christmas morning. What a treat!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

cachemates Guest

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all are having a great day. Now I think I will take my gift and go find a new cache with it.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all our Geocaching friends. And all Geocachers are friends eventually!!!
    Have a safe and fun NEW YEAR!!!
    :P

Did you get the Oregon for Christmas? We're keeping our fingers crossed that someone got double gifted a Colorado Oregon and will have it miss labeled on Ebay so we can pick it up for very little money....So far all of bids have been outbid

Merry Christmas...We still have some snow on the ground up on Crow Mountain!

I ended up getting the Oregon and today was the first time I had the chance to really use it and I love it. Having all the info you need right there in the palm of your hand is great and the touch screen is so much faster once you get used to it. There are a few small things that I would like to see added that would make it a little more user friendly. Overall it is definitely a big step forward for geocaching and is every bit as accurate as my old 60 csx. I would recommend that anyone considering buying a new gps take a good look at it. I will post a better review of it in a few weeks when I have had more time to use it. We found 21 today and DNF'd 5 in just over 4 hours in an area we were unfamiliar with but the maps I loaded in it this morning worked great.