Thread: UPDATING CACHESTATS

UPDATING CACHESTATS

I am trying to UPDATE my cachestats, I don't want to start over I just want to update, any help would be appreciated. By the way, my name is Jeff, I didn't know if anyone remembered me or not, lol.

Jeff .... Hmmm ... I think I remember you. Aren't you the Conway County geocacher who couldn't make it to the Conway County event because you were (ahem) "working" (ahem) in Hawaii? Welcome back Jeff!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

yes, that's me, I did work while I was in Hawaii, I swear I did and I worked hard that day too, lol

are you trying to update the gc.com stats? I am unsure of which stats your tying to get back?

the cachestats that are on my profile page, it shows my favorites, ftf's, stats and has a map of where I have found caches, I wanted to update those stats so it will show Hawaii on my map and update my #'s

Jeff,

I noticed on your profile that you originally used CacherStats a program that can be downloaded from www.logicweave.com.

First thing you will need to do is download your "My Finds" pocket query from Geocaching.com.

You then need to re-run the CacherStats program that you download from www.logicweave.com and then copy and paste the HTML it generates into your "Profile Details" when you click on "Edit your profile" on your profile page.

There is also a macro for GSAK that will generate your stats as well as some other sites.

You can look at my profile HERE to see what GSAK does.

You can look at bluesybreeze's profile HERE to see how her profile uses http://www.mygeocachingprofile.com/ to generate stats.

You can also go to http://www.itsnotaboutthenumbers.com/ to generate some stats.

Hope this helps.

thanks very much for the info, I didn't realize there were other ways to do that, I will definately check it out, thanks again