Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

mountainborn Guest
    Happy Thanksgiving everybody ! Be sure to remember our service members that help to keep America free. They stand in the gap between us and so many of the world's bad things. Yet, many qualify for food stamps while being highly trained professionals willing to go in harms way so that we won't have to.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! I hope I live to post again on here. I went to get some milk for my cereal this morning, and there in the fridge was one of Mrs.Q's world famous French Lace pies....
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Bruce HOLD ON I'm on my way. I'll save you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    Bruce I sure hope you make it.
    French Lace sounds so goooooooooooood.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my geocaching family!

We will be giving thanks for all the new friendships that geocaching has brought us over the last few years.

Be safe traveling (if you are traveling)!

We are thankful that we are no longer banned from this site. If rkl could have changed his IP address, he would have done it several days ago. It was heartwrenching watching him go into ArkGeo withdrawal over the holidays. Hope everyone had a happy turkey day and were thankful for all their blessings.

GeoJeepers Guest
    BRUCE???? Are you there? I heard something on the news about an unidentified body with pie around his mouth.....BRUCE!!!!

I have survrived! Turns out that she was a step ahead of me, and had another one waiting in the wings. Something about knowing me too well after 26 years of marriage. It was REALLY good pie!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!