Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We've lost one of our own

I was going to get ahold of LE and suggest the same thing about the flowers. I think that would be a very good idea. I 2nd the motion to send flowers to topkitty in this terrible hour of need to let her know how much we care.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

I just talked with Beth and she seems to be holding up well for now. Tentative plans are for visitation tomorrow evening from 6 to 8 at the North Little Rock Funeral Home in NLR with services Thursday afternoon. If they made the newspaper deadline, the obituary will be in tomorrows Arkansas Democrat Gazette. I know that the family has been touched by the response of the Arkansas geocaching community.

Thanks Woodwalker for the details. If anyone is interested, the address for the funeral home is 1921 North Main. Phone number is 758-1170.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

LadyEngineer Guest

Will do.

I just called the funeral home and visitation is at the North Little Rock Funeral home from 6-8 pm Wednesday 10-27-04. Funeral service will be at the 1st United Methodist Church in Jacksonville on Thursday at 2 pm.

It isn't posted yet but the funeral list it's obituaries online at: http://www.northlittlerockfuneralhome.c ... efault.asp

I called the florist order a plant with a few fall fresh flowers to add color. It will be delievered before visitation tomorrow.

Geoark1 Guest
    The geoark1 family extend their deepest sympathy to TopKitty and geoj at this time. Our prayers are with you and your extended family. We offer ourselves for anything you need at this time.

the geoarks

cachemates Guest
    We are so sorry to hear of this tragedy, Our hearts and prayers goes out to TopKitty and her family. May God comfort you in this time of sorrow.
    Jerry Bonnie & Abby.

nonnipoppy Guest
    Our deepest sympathies go to TopKitty's family. We met them while caching over a year ago while searching for a cache near Pinnacle Peak. May God be with you. nonnipoppy

Bebopishere Guest
    My daughter has a class with Mark, and she is terribly upset. We have met Mark a couple of times, and he was a wonderful person. We miss him already as part of our small but close knit group of cachers. We all hold a bond together, a love for adventure, and mystery, and treasure. Mark left his print in Jacksonville, with his cache. We will be placing some flowers there. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. Rex, Wanda, Myranda, and Conner Thomen in Jacksonville. 501 985 1796.

lukywest Guest

A terrible tragedy

http://www.legacy.com/Legacy.asp?Page=L ... Id=2753741

I found this obiturary so people could read on it. I didnt realize he was 13. That is to young, it hurts my heart to hear. Sorry to hear about your loss, God will guide you thru this.

Phantom_491 Guest

Memorial Services.

I don't know yet if I can make the funeral, but I will be at the visitation (6-8PM) tonight. Let's get together and show our love and support to the family!

Dennis