Thread: GPS Adventures Arkansas Geocoin

GPS Adventures Arkansas Geocoin

I got this message from Oilmuse:

We now have a special geo-coin for the GPS Adventures Arkansas exhibit. If you are interested in purchasing one, please email me. They will retail for $10 plus shipping. I look forward to hearing from you. It will make a great Christmas gift for those that have visited the exhibit.

oilmuse
    Pam Beasley
    Museum Superintendent

To order, a check would be best, or you can call the museum with your credit card number. Each coin will be $10 each and then add the shipping cost, which is;
    1 coin $1.50
    2 coins $1.75
    3 coins $2.25
    4 coins $2.50

We will need your full address and a phone number (just in case there are questions-I promise we will not bother you otherwise.) Just let me know what you what to do. Our address is

Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources
    3853 Smackover Highway
    Smackover, AR 71762

2ter and I went to the museum to pick ours up today. Really neat coin and an excuse to go back through the maze exhibit.

Here is the picture of the coin that oilmuse sent me.

]
    One cache at a time!

Ashallond Guest
    oooh, must get a couple.

I got my coins today. Very neat. One of the thickest geocoins I've ever seen. I registered mine and right now it only has a generic icon. Anyone know if it will have its own custom icon eventually?

pshelto Guest

coin

Do they glow in the dark? Hollowlog's son (Seth) got to visit the exhibit on a field trip and he picked one up. They're quite nice.