Thread: Frustrated!! Need help.

DEEZER Guest

Frustrated!! Need help.

It is now Sunday evening at 9:30 pm. I have been trying since Friday evening around 6:30 to submit a new cache report to GC.com. Every time I click the button to submit the cache, nothing happens. It just won't take. I contacted TNGeocacher and he replied that the website seems to be operating fine. I have seen several new caches pop up over the weekend. Anybody got any idea why mine won't work?

RuffRidr Guest
    Could it possibly be browser related? What web browser are you using and what version? Have you tried a different browser, ie. if using IE try Mozilla or Firefox instead?

I saw weirdness with my Internet Explorer at home. I've got some kind of virus that keeps changing the startup page. I've tried all the spyware programs. They seem to get rid of it for a short time, and then it is back. So I ended up switching to Mozilla, and I couldn't be happier. It seems faster, not as susceptible to new viruses and I love the tabs feature.

Another thing you could try would be to delete your cookie for geocaching.com, and clear out your web cache. Probably won't do anything, but its worth a shot.

--RuffRidr

DEEZER Guest
    Thanks Ruffrider. I was able to submit the cache this afternoon. I was near the public library, so I stopped in there and used their computer. It went thru no problem. I don't know if it was a problem related to my computer or my web browser or what. I have not had any other problems in any other area except that. Anyway, thanks. Hopefully it was just a temporary glitch.