Thread: Team Pink's 1000 find

marksar Guest

Team Pink's 1000 find

Well it seems Team Pink has found 1000 finds, and I am hosting an event cache in Jonesboro AR (NE Arkansas) to celebrate. November 21, 2009

It called "Pink 1K" GC1ZTNJ

Held at the local Cracker Barrel (yes, it does have a cache!) Everybody will be responsible for their own meal. Come and celebrate or just get the smiley! A good time is sure to be had by all.

marksar Guest
    Oh, and hopefully Captain B & Queen will have there 1000 celebration in the near future. Ended up with 2 geo achievement coins because cachingbox.com gave me fits (do NOT buy from them), so the 2nd is waiting on you to get well and get the numbers up.

Congratulations to Team Pink and thank you Mark for putting this event together. I am so looking forward to it.

marksar Guest
    Well, looks like we have to postpone this event. Seems Team Pink has had something come up, and look like the will not be able to make it.

marksar Guest
    Ok, Trying to pick a new date for this event. Amazing how many events are going on the rest of this year, and the start of next year.

marksar Guest

Back on

Forget to mention here, the pink 1000k is back on, assuming I can get the cache back from Captain B. and Queen.

Same Location,( Cracker Barrel) January 16, 2010, 12:00 noon.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...f-2f1ad9309410

nathan72454 Guest
    I hope this event falls on a weekend that I am off. I would love to attend this celebration!

marksar Guest

Still on

Still on for the 16th in Jonesboro ar. Hope you can make it, tell all your friends,