Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help in finding new contest rules

Help in finding new contest rules

I have just signed up on this site to find the informatin on the new contest that was started on Feb 1, 2010. So far the only thing I have found is the announcment of it starting and to look under Ark.geocachers Association section of the forum.
    Can anyone direct me to the contest guidelines, etc.
    Thanks.

Are you a "registered member" or did you just sign up as a website user? If you are not a "registered member" (which means a voting member), then you are not be able to find the rules because they are posted under the "Arkansas Geocachers Association" section in the Forums, which is a "Members Only" forums section and not even visible to all website users.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

At I just signed up to view the website. Now I have gone back and signed up as a registered member but it is still not giving me that one forum that I need.

Sorry, but you have successfully exhausted my knowledge of how this website works! Try this LINK and hopefully it will take you there!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Your source of knowledge lasted longer than mine would have. Thanks.

Jffok,

I think I found the problem. Try it again now.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Ashallond Guest
    I have to admit, when I joined up, it took me a while to figure out everything.

Perhaps a *NEW PEOPLE COME HERE* thread/heading on the left list with clear instructions on everything might be a good idea?

Got it. Thanks for all the help from everyone one.

Hmmm....I didn't know I wasn't registered either. I had been told it was free to be a member, so I thought I did what was necessary, but I guess not. I just went to "Registered Members" and got a "You are not authorized to view this page" warning, so I took it that I was, in fact, not registered. Then I clicked on the "Registered Voting" section and entered my information. Now I can click on the "Registered Members" section, but it just shows me the information that I had just entered under the voting section. I was expecting to be taken to another secret section of the website. So did I do it correctly? Now what happens? I can't find any "Arkansas Geocachers Association" section in the Forums, so I guess I either didn't do it correctly, or else my membership is pending.

edieo Guest
    You should recieved a email and it will tell what to do next ..