Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Delta Heritage Trail - Caches wanted!

grzz51 Guest
    When are all you guys (and Foxes) gonna get these caches planted? The Mz and I are needing a bunch of FTF's to get us out of the winter duldrums :P BTW, we only live 4 miles from the trail

Oh, anybody that lives within 5 miles can't claim any of the caches, didn't you know that? LOL {)
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

grzz51 Guest
    HMMmmmmmmmm I thought it was 30 yards.....

astrodav Guest
    The promised 13 of my Dav's Dirty Dozen Devious Devices haven't all been planted yet. That's probaly as close as I could get to a "signature cache" at this time. They are all different, but those who have found them have mostly highly enjoyed them. I have about 4-5 already made up,just waiting for me to get over my winter-laziness & get them set out.

I'll pick one of the "medium" difficulty ones, one which I think that might be most unique, and get it there by one of the options. I also haven't yet saw any of the exact same Cryo-Tubes which QC & I used to make the Old Hwy 10 Trail. I'll send one of those along also. A couple of cachers on that trail mentioned that the "pink & purple" camo was cute, so I'll fix it up just like that.

P.S. That was SUPPOSE to be "grey & brown" camo, but evidently one of my color cartridges in the printer went ballistic when I made those labels.