Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Delta Heritage Trail - Caches wanted!

Making an event out of it is a fantastic idea! I hadn't thought about that but you could get 2 smileys for the price of one!

This is a great trail and potential project. I'm game to reconnoiter for potential hiding spots before an event. Bring the bike and travel the established 14 miles for potential cache placement.

bluesybreeze Guest
    Ark Geo Cachers are totally AWESOME! What started out as a request for some donated caches to be sent to a location, has turned into an all out event! I am so proud to be counted as a member of this group of truly amazing people

YOU GUYS ROCK!

edieo Guest
    You guy are awesome count me in

I just completed my first cache for this series. Has anyone else started?
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

bluesybreeze Guest
    I think so Do we need guidelines or themes or whatever for the caches that go here? I have been working on an idea for a cache before this thread got started and thought it would work out here. Any idea of when we will get together and put the caches out? I will help if we decide to make an event out of it.

cachemates Guest
    I haven't had much time lately but maybe next week I will.

AR Hick,
    Thank you for the link .... Our general reaction was, " YOU BET!". You have started and we just got on board, so do you have a time line?

We don't really have a signature cache, so where do we go from there? Suggestions appreciated?
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Like L2C, I'm new to this thread too, and I surely wouldn't mind contributing a cache container and attending an event to place it, and then spend an extra day hanging around just to find all of them!

Netinator...ball's in your court! Any thoughts?

A cache is no problem. L2C1 has caches already ready and planted and had to pull them and bring them home. A day spent with fellow cachers - it doesn't get any better....!
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt