Thread: * NEW TO THE "ADDICTION" *

sassys_punkin Guest

* NEW TO THE "ADDICTION" *

Hey Guys! This looks like a lot of fun! I have not found my first cache yet, but am looking forward to the chase.

Welcome! There's a bunch of caches in Russellville, so you don't have to go far to find one! Or 2 or 3 or 4 or ...! Look for the upcoming events in the area to meet other local cachers. There's one next weekend (Oct. 31) in Jerusalem.

Old River Runner
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

sassys_punkin Guest
    Sounds like fun we'll try to be there Thanks

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game and I hope you enjoy it has much as we do!

bluesybreeze Guest
    Welcome sassys_punkin! This geocaching thing/game/hobby/addiction is the most fun to be had and still be legal... although there was an incident where I thought the threat of being thrown into jail might be eminent ... One of those great caching stories...

pshelto Guest

hey hey hey

Welcome to the underground addition. It's a lot of fun and can be, at times, frustrating, but well worth all the time spent doing it. As a matter of fact, I think I might just do it tomorrow! Woohoo for being outdoors wandering around.

It was good to meet you at the Event on Halloween day. I hope you had fun and it is the start of lots of fun geocaching.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

cachemates Guest
    sassys_punkin,
    It looks like I am late to welcome you since you already made the last event, but welcome anyway. If you live in Russellville you will have plenty of caches to keep you busy.

sassys_punkin Guest
    Thanks for making me feel welcome!! I really enjoyed the Conway County event and look forward to meeting new people while caching!