Thread: Hello from Monette

Lancent Guest

Hello from Monette

I've been caching since the beginning of this year. I really enjoy it. I've seen the banners for this site, but haven't checked it out until now. It's nice to see such a great caching community in Arkansas.

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game and I hope meet you on the Geo Trails ,,,

welcome to geocaching and welcome to the Arkansas Geocachers Association. We are glad that you are here. There are lots of knowledgeable people here, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the world's greatest game/sport/hobby!
    Hope to meet you out on the geocaching trail.
    One cache at a time!

bluesybreeze Guest
    Welcome, you have stumbled upon a great bunch of people here at ArkGeo and a real great adventure too. Hope to meet you soon at one the events or out on the trails.

Ashallond Guest
    Welcome.

Just to warn you, some of us are more 'normal' than others.

It's up to you to figure out who is safe and who isn't.

Lancent Guest
    Thanks for all the welcome so far. I hope to eventually meet some people. I actually haven't ran into any other cachers in person yet. I usually go with my girlfriend or one of my friends.

I would eventually like to set up a CITO event at a cemetery near my town. The cemetery in question was established before the 1890s and is very grown up, I think it would be really nice to clean it up sometime, and set the fallen tombstones back up.

cachemates Guest
    Lancent,
    Welcome to the Arkgeo forum. Glad you found it. Just jump right in and make yourself at home. Have a question, just ask. Someone can help.