Thread: Numbers Novemeber

Numbers Novemeber

As I sit here browsing the forums while I drink my morning coffee, I've had a thought. Cachers are all about numbers. Why not dedicate November to that cause? ...as in HIDING a vast number of cachers for other cachers to seek? Instead of having a goal of finding a cache a day, make the goal of hiding a cache a day?

Thoughts?

Morgan
    "drmo913"

Congratulations.......You will not be receiving anything for Christmas from "Chuckwalla" this year with that idea.

Just ask QC and L2C about being on Chucks "chit list."

My momma once told me that "ideas are cheap!" I think a "Numbers November" is a great idea. However, I didn't give consideration to our beloved reviewer with the thought of one a day. How about the goal of everyone place at least 1 cache memorable cache, i.e. "Tool Time", "How you measure up as a cacher?"... & 1 park n' go?

Thoughts?

Morgan
    "drmo913"

new caches

Be careful pushing caches in South Arkansas; we have some cheap-cache haters.

I want to see some more not in cities, but rather on the roads to cities.

Quote Originally Posted by drmo913
    My momma once told me that "ideas are cheap!" I think a "Numbers November" is a great idea. ...
    Thoughts?
    I like the idea... a number of quality caches in "underserved" areas could be cool. My zip is in a SORE need of caches.... I plan on working on that once I get back to the states. (Though Search is only 30 min. away, so that makes up for the total lack of caches in my little hometown )

I'm going to post a thread for asking for updates on changes to Arkansas rules on placing caches since I've been out since 2001! I'm sure there have been a few new 'procedures' since I left AR for China.

- Les / Savoy

Quote Originally Posted by drmo913
    However, I didn't give consideration to our beloved reviewer with the thought of one a day.
    Man, I am glad I live in Maine! In my caching career, we have been fairly and graciously served by GPSfun and MainePublisher.

I am pleased that in placing caches I have never had to have second thoughts about the reviewer's willingness to accommodate my creativity.

Ed Daggett

Lexmano

I don't think our review is that limiting and since we only have one we respect him and his time. So far he has not told me that he won't be approving a cache for some crazy reason. The few times he has told me "no" is because it was too close to another cache, to close to a bridge/railroad, or that I did not have permissions.

I have posted 3 at once for review and have never had a problem. Welcome to our board and hope you have fun on your trip through Arkansas

Crow Mountain Crafts FB Page