Thread: Looking for a Math Teacher/Math Prof

rosebud55112 Guest

Looking for a Math Teacher/Math Prof

Hello everyone.

I'm an out-of-stater looking to get in touch with a mathematics teacher or professor--preferably in the Little Rock/Conway/Morrilton are--to discuss setting up what could ( I hope) be an educational cache in that area. If you are interested, please contact me through my profile at the geocaching.com website.

Thanks

-rosebud55112

Wow! Mathseeker this has your name ALL over it!

Ashallond Guest
    *cough*

or me as well.

Except I'm not in that area.. I'm in FS. But I might could help.

gingerose Guest
    This is scary..... but I was thinking the same thing, arkfiremedic.

Email sent through geocaching.com. Sounds interesting to me. Ashallond, may definitely need your input, since I am elementary.
    One cache at a time!

Ashallond Guest
    Hmm, tis truly an interesting idea that he has, but may be undoable due to where the coords would have to be. Would have to be one heck of an interesting offset cache, and I couldn't place it as it'd be a wee bit ut of my maintainance range.

rosebud55112 Guest
    Sorry that its taken me so long to get back here. I responded to Ashallond and MathSeeker, so they know what I was thinking, but it looks like it probably won't be doable. Ah well. Thanks to both.

Ashallond Guest
    It is a very neat idea. I'm just not that familiar with the land in that section to see if it was even doable.