Thread: New in Pottsville

Passion Diva Guest

New in Pottsville

Well I started back in Jan 09 but didn't stay at it very long because I got frusterated when I didn't find very much. So it is now the end of September and I am trying to get back into it. I went out today and found 3 easy ones, but there were others that should have been easy that I wasn't able to find. I didn't realize that there were meet and greets for area geocachers. That might be helpful for me. I know I will enjoy it if I could just figure out the secrets. I have a 12 year old that also goes with me so if there are any events coming up please let me know.

Newbie, We are having an Event in Jerusalem on October 31 and yes that is Halloween day. It will be hard to say who will be wearing costumes and who will be not?
    I am sure that someone will be willing to give you a little advice, it might even be me. Events are just a good time and you can pick up some helpful hints while there.

3rd Annual Conway County Geocaching Meet and Greet (Event Cache) (GC1Y6TH)

http://coord.info/GC1Y6TH
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Passion Diva Guest
    I would love to come to that . . . BUT I will be on a cruise! Keep me updated on any other events!

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game I'm from Chickalah and if you need any helped I'm willing.. At least I'll try to help ..lol If you'd like my number just give me a holler on here ,,,

Newbie, send me an email if you would like to get together and go caching sometime. I live in Jacksonville, but am willing to go geocaching else where. There is an event coming up this coming Saturday, October 3, in Greenwood called Caching 101 - Greenwood Campus by likestocanoe gang (GC1YEQ0).
    One cache at a time!

Passion Diva Guest
    Oh man I need a 101 class but am super busy Saturday! I will email you and let you know when my next free day is and maybe you could give me some pointers.

Ashallond Guest
    There's going to be a flash mob on Nov. 14th in Fort Smith.

Rumor is the coordinator of the flash mob will be handing out a list of around 20 caches within a mile or so from the flash mob site for those interested in a mini run.