Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get Well Bluesybreeze

chimps8mybaby Guest
    Shake it off, we need you back in the game.

Brenda,

I hope you get to feeling better soon. If you need anything, let me know and I will run up to Clarksville (or get Mrs. ORR to do it for me ). And I am NOT at work now! I just got up about an hour ago because I have been working nights for a while.

Frank
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

dallaswynn Guest

Get Well!!

Bluesybreeze, I hope you feel well soon! Thank you for all your help also, you are a great Geocacher for beginners as you are patient and kind.

Brenda, I am sorry that I have missed this thread before now. I hope you are doing better, and that you are already back on your feet.
    I guess that is why you couldn't make it to Searcy this weekend!
    Get well soon!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

I, like Quartzcachers, have missed this thread until now. Prayers and wishes from L.A. are headed your way for your quick and speedy recovery.

Add me in on the "missed it" but praying for a speedy recovery list. I know there's a lot of it and the regular ole flu going around at school. Nasty mess.

bluesybreeze Guest
    Thanks Everyone! I finally made it back to school after missing a week. It took another week to get my asthma back under control. However this Saturday I got to attend the Caching 101 event in Greenwood and I had an absolute blast! It was great to get to go caching and to get out among the best people in the whole wide world. Thanks again, everyone! Y'all are the greatest!