Thread: 500th Cache in the next 2 days?

JodyC_GoHogs Guest

500th Cache in the next 2 days?

All,

I am 3 caches away from my 500th find, and I want it to be a memorable one. Here are a few catches, though...

1) I leave for a long business trip early Saturday morning (less than 48 hours from my typing this post) and would like to have this milestone completed before I leave.

2) The weather forecast is wet and yucky until I leave.

3) I live in Central Arkansas (Bryant) and would rather not have to travel too far to find it, but am willing to invest some time and fuel if the cache's coolness level is worth it.

So, all of that said... I am trying to find some good ideas for which cache to find for this milestone. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    JodyC_GoHogs

JodyC_GoHogs Guest
    Thanks to ASP_GeoMan, I hit my 500th cache this afternoon. We were trying to make the Little Rock Crossing cache near Scott, AR be that milestone, but too many DNFs and waveoffs kept that from coming to fruition - it was #499.

Find 500 was out in the field next to the IMAX near the Little Rock Airport. I'd recommend GC1NFG4 to anyone in the area!

Thanks all for viewing this chain. I reckon we can consider it resolved.

JodyC _GoHogs!!!

Congratulations Jody on find # 500. I'm sure 600 will be here before you know it. Sayitagain

JodyC_GoHogs Guest
    I sure hope so... It took me a year to get my first 400, then another 8 months to get the last 100! Getting married sure took a toll of my GeoTime - since I got my new PN-40 last week AND having some substantial travels coming up soon, hopefully I can get back in the saddle soon.

But thanks, Sayitagain, for your note!

Happy Caching,
    Jody

GO HOGS - Beat the Dawgs (and the refs, if they keep calling these junk penalties on us!)

GeoJeepers Guest
    Awesome! Way to go Jody!

edieo Guest
    Congratulation on hitting 500