Thread: Signature problems

Signature problems

I am trying to get the stat banner to display in my sig and it won't. I have tried everything (read FAQ) and I mean everything. I know quite a bit of HTML and still nothing. Is there a trick?

I know this sounds weird, but to get the signature to work you first have to delete your avatar. There is a thread about this on the forum somewhere. It took me a while to get mine working, but when I deleted the avatar it worked. Then you can add the avatar back.

Still isn't working

I have tried logging out and in several times, I have deleted my avatar. I have changed the HTML source code several times. I don't know. Any other advise? When I go to geocaching.com and create my banner this is the exact code: Obviously this isn't what I have in my sig but the source url should be the same.

We have been using the Statbar Modifier to tweek our banners and use the code from there. Here's the link to their site
    http://www.devfolio.com/geocaching/statbar/index.aspx

good luck

Nope

I have tried everything, is there a mod who can get into my account and see what the problem is?

Please see your other thread.

Crow Mountain Crafts FB Page