Thread: My very first day Geocaching and my first find!! GC1VHBQ

dallaswynn Guest

My very first day Geocaching and my first find!! GC1VHBQ

Not sure if this is were we log our first one or if this is even where to log the find (someone let me know please), but I found my first Geocache!! It took me a couple of min. for this PNG but, I finally found it. TNLNSL/ TFTH

cachemates Guest
    Congratulations on your first Geocache find. I can remember the excitement when we finally found our first one. It will only get better or maybe worse depending on how addicted you let yourself get!

Congrads on your first find!
    As far as where to log it go back to GC1VHBQ and in the upper right-hand side of the page click on Log your visit.
    Write good logs and tell of your adventures all the cache owners will like you.
    I remember my first hunt DNF, but my second was a success and I have been hooked ever since.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Dentful1 Guest
    AR-HICK wrote---Write good logs and tell of your adventures all the cache owners will like you.
    Nice campaign against cut and paste HICK. LOL!!!!

bluesybreeze Guest
    Welcome, dallaswynn! I remember that first cache find. I was so excited. I couldn't believe that something like this existed and I couldn't wait until the next cache...I found it, but took away a black-eye. It was a great cache I was so excited I didn't even mind the black eye

edieo Guest
    Congrats on your first find and hopefully many more will follow ...

HikerRon Guest
    Holy-moly! You made me think about my first find I would never have thought when i started out that i would still be doing this 6 yrs later!
    Welcome to the addiction.