Thread: The Arkansas 5000 Club - Rhone

The Arkansas 5000 Club - Rhone

I didn't want this one to pass by without its own thread.

The Arkansas 5000 Club would like to invite you to come to Hot Springs to help Rhone celebrate his 5000th find. The event will be at Cracker Barrell from 7 am to 9 am. on Saturday, September 12, 2009.

We will have a special ammo can for everyone to sign and then present it to Rhone to place in celebration of his 5000th find. Please bring something to place in the can that reminds you of Rhone.

Please RSVP at the link below:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...8-908e0d37ae80

Hey y'all come on! We will have a great time at this shindig, and there will be many new caches between now and then. If you haven't been caching in the Hot Springs area in a couple of months, then you have some work to do around here, so come on and give Richrd his due, then go out and try to catch up to him!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Don't forget The Arkansas 5000 Club - Rhone event Saturday in Hot Springs. There have been a bunch of new caches placed by the locals so come congratulate Rhone on his accomplishment and then cache your hearts out the rest of the day.

I wish I could make it, but unfortunately I can't! Congrats to Rhone on this milestone!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

edieo Guest
    Congrats to Rhone way to go

bluesybreeze Guest
    Congrats to Rhone for that amazing accomplishment! Man, it's getting crowded in that club I really wish I could be there, but I will be unable to attend. However, I will be thinking of all of y'all and find plenty of caches!