Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pray for Majii

Pray for Majii

I have just heard that Michael Jenkins, aka majii, may have been diagnosed with cancer. I don't know any of the details. Does anyone know more?

I have added him to my prayer list and ask others to do the same..

cachemates Guest
    Pat, I sure hate to hear this. Be sure he will be in our prayers.

GeoJeepers Guest
    This is bad news to say the least....we will be thinking of Majii and keeping him in our prayers.

gingerose Guest
    Prayers are going up as we speak.

Please keep us posted if you find out anything!!!

Michael, I am thinking of you and hoping for the best!

If you attack it like you cache, you won't need any help.

Prayers and Hope I will do. Good Luck
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Michael will be in my thoughts and prayers. But he can beat this! He's a survivor! And geocaching has to be a great medicine.

Old River Runner
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Prayers are the best medicine, and most importantly, I know that Michael believes this. Count ours among the prayers that are being said for him. Mike is young and strong, and if anyone can beat this, my money is on him!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Dentful1 Guest
    Sure would like to have an update. How old is Majii?? 30 something?? What kind of cancer??

edieo Guest
    He is on my prayer list also

majii Guest
    For those who don't know, the doctors are pretty sure it's cancer. I have surgery scheduled for next Thursday (9/17) that is expected to take care of everything. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers.

Oddly enough, this bad news comes right on top of some incredibly good news. This past Friday I proposed to smon25 (Monica), and she said yes. Needless to say, we were on all ends of the emotional spectrum over the span of just a few days. And, true to form, I've got a cache I need to get published that commemorates the engagement. I took her to the place where we went on our second date and first geocaching date and placed a cache nearby. The new cache will be called Memories and will mark the trailhead for another nearby cache.