Thread: First Hide

smichaelmoore Guest

First Hide

My team, Morrilton Maniacs, made our first hide yesterday. The cache is called Equani (GC1Y07C).

Congrats to anAMATURE on FTF. This wasn't a terribly difficult hide, but I think people should enjoy the area and the hide.

Watch out though. Some people, including me, probably like hiding caches and reading the find logs better than hunting. It's especially fun when you have a group of people hunting your caches although when they are hot and continue to get bit by fire ants you better start giving some hints if you want them to remain your friends much longer . Sorry guys about the ants! I promise I wasn't trying to be that evil, just didn't realize they were as bad as they were . It really doesn't help their anger level though when a canoe liker stirs, pokes, and destroys their nice little residential living complex they do have a tendency to get a little . In all seriousness though, congrats on the first hide, I hope you find as much satisfaction in your hides as I have in mine. Happy Hiding!

smichaelmoore Guest
    Thanks for the sage advice. We will be sure to try to steer clear of existing ant motels, or at least raise the difficulty level if it is hidden inside one

It's already a "5" hide so I can't go much higher for ants, BUT I would if I could Hope they understand

Congrats!, it's nice to get that first one approved isn't it! I truly think this thread has the most smiley's in it ever! :P

smichaelmoore Guest
    Yes, it was nice to get the listing and thanks to Chuck Walla for reviewing it so quickly.

edieo Guest
    Them Fire Ants Really Hurt .. That should have been a 10