Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pray for Tim

I first heard of it when I just logged on to Facebook...

We will definitely keep Tim and his family in our prayers.

Tim Stone Resting comfortably at CRMC after a heart attack this morning. Please add me to your prayers.
    4 hours ago · Comment · Like

Tim,

We hope you have a speedy recovery and are back on the trails soon. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to assist you or your family.

Ron and Maribeth

Dentful1 Guest
    Man.....Tim is too young for heart problems but really age has little to do with it now days.......it kinda puts a reality check on my life. I am getting older and I am realizing that my turn could come any moment. Hoping for the best for Tim and his family and prays go out as well.

Hope you have a speedy recovery Tim.

Sue, (Quiltingranny), and I will keep you in our prayers.

HikerRon Guest
    Tim we are all thinking of you. I hope you are back on the trail soon.

The latest on Facebook...

Quote Originally Posted by Lorna Hart Stone
    Lorna Hart Stone Tim is still in the ccu. He will have to have bypass surgery, but the blood thinners will have to be out of his system. That takes about five days. I should know more on Monday.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Tim, for a speedy recovery. Let us know if there is any way we can help, Ken and Sue

WOW! I don't use Facebook and this is the first time I've checked the Forums since this information was posted! I am truly shocked. Tim and his family are in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Just shows you how precious life and our friends are, and how quickly things can change. Every healthy day we have is a blessing.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Tim, we pray for a full recovery and positive outlook for the future. My best.
    SJC

Thanks for all the well-wishes and prayers. They have certainly been felt. I went to see my doctor on Thursday because of chest pains and after checking me over he decided it was likely acid reflux. He made me an appointment at the hospital to have an EKG on Friday morning.

I went to the EKG and as as I driving away from the hospital my doctor's office called and told me to turn around because I was having a heart attack! Needless to say I was pretty shocked. I went back and they immediately took me to ICU and before I could get the gown on they rushed me to the cath lab and put in 2 stints, which ended the attack.

They will now have to go back in and do some bypass surgery on some areas they couldn't fix. Probably in a couple of weeks. So although this part is over, there is much more coming soon. So please continue to lift me and my family up in prayer.

I appreciate you all.

BSA534
    Tim Stone
    124 Eve Lane
    Conway, AR 72034