Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pray for Tim

Pray for Tim

I just received word that Tim Stone(BSA534) has had a heart attack and is in the hospital. The word I received was that it was a small one. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family and I pray for his quick recovery.

OMG!! I hate that it takes something like this to make us take notice sometimes. I am no wordsmith, but let me just say this: Tim you are a great guy and an asset to our little geo community. My family and I will be praying for your quick and full recovery. If there is anything that we can do to help you or your family, please let us know.
    Above all, take care of yourself and get well soon!
    Bruce and Denise
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

My Best wishes and a speedy recovery to Tim "BSA 534". You are my goto guy in Conway and I need all the help I can get!
    I don't want to know anything other than it was mild and you will be alright and back caching very soon.
    Thoughts, Prayers and Best Wishes I send out to you and all your family.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Last edited by oenavigator; 07-16-2011 at 10:15 PM.

Let us add our wishes for a quick recovery.

Prayers from LA are forthwith as well.

chimps8mybaby Guest
    We hope to see you back on the hunt soon!

GeoJeepers Guest
    HondaCacher saw Tim (The ROCK) Stone's status on facebook and I almost fell out of my chair when he told me! Go easy Tim! We're praying for your speedy recovery also!

cachemates Guest
    We noticed this on facebook as well. We are all praying you will be well soon Tim.

flannelman Guest
    Wow!! I hate to hear this. I know that it is a scary time but our prayers are with you. God can do anything ya just gotta ask and believe.