Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pray for Tim

Dentful1 Guest
    Great to hear that you are recovering from your "acid reflux." I am not making fun of this because a good friend/co-workers' wife was complaining of the same thing and the Dr. gave her a prescription for acid reflux and the next morning she passed away from a heart attack.

We are glad that you paid attention to your body and got on top of this quickly.

Speedy recovery to you.

flannelman Guest
    Thanks for the update on your condition. We will continue to pray for you. Keep faith that God will bring healing into your body.

bluesybreeze Guest
    Tim, I'm so glad that you went to the doctor! Hang in there and know that we are all here for you and your family.

Indeed this is shocking as we just saw you guys bouncing around last week. We will continue to pray for you and hope you get a speedy recovery!

Tim got to go home today. Prayers still needed, as he is facing bypass surgery soon.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

drmo913 Guest
    Got to see Tim & Lorna for a brief time yesterday. He seemed to be doing quite well for the circumstances. I was most impressed by the Diet Dr. Pepper that he was chugging! Ok, maybe not chugging. He shared that he had been working on that 20z for several hours.

My wife and I will be continuing to pray for BSA534 & family.

Great to see the Geocaching board flooded with the encouraging thoughts and prayers!

I saw the surgeon this morning and we have scheduled my bypass surgery for Tuesday, October 6 at Conway Regional. I appreciate your continued prayers for me & my family.

I am planning on coming to the event in Searcy this weekend. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Tim

Tim, thanks for the update. I was thrilled when I heard that you were coming to the Searcy event.

You and your family remain in my prayers and if there is anything that I can do, please just let me know.

chimps8mybaby Guest
    It'll be good to see you Tim.

edieo Guest
    I'm glad to here ya'll be at the Searcy Event ,,Still keeping you in my prayer