Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harmony's loss is Hot Springs Village's gain!

Harmony's loss is Hot Springs Village's gain!

O.K. I couldn't stand it anymore! I'm about to burst, wanting to tell someone, so here it is. RKLMBL ARE SOON TO BE MY NEIGHBORS!!!!!
    That's right, they are heading to HSV, and I for one, couldn't be happier! I will let them fill in the details for everyone, but that is the main thing. So let me be the first to say: WELCOME TO HSV Y'ALL!!!!
    Of course there will be an event as soon as they get moved and ready for it.
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

cachemates Guest
    I know they have wanted to make that move for some time. Glad it worked out for them.
    I'm sure they will fill us in later.

Congratulations. My wife and I would love to move to the area up there as well. I love the area and of course it has some pretty swell people as well. Can't wait for the event.

We had lunch with them a couple of weeks ago and they hinted about this. We're very happy for them!!

A great loss to NW Arkansas, but at least they're still going to be in AR.

Good luck rkl and mbl!!!

edieo Guest
    Congratulations on your move rklmbl I'm so happy for you !!!

Bruce and Denise really know how to throw a welcome party. But, to our embarrassment, we arrived ten minutes late because we got lost following two GPSers. Yes, we have a pending contract on our Harmony place and yes, we have been in HSV house hunting this week. Its a small world. The house that we really really like has Quartzcachers fingerprints all over the cabinetry. If we end up with this house, WW9 and others will not have to sleep in the dungeon. Another plus, at least for a few days, we can pull pocket queries in our "neighborhood"--until we find them all anyway. No driving 50 miles to find a cache anymore. We won't know anything for sure about the move for a few weeks and won't feel totally confident until the loan papers go through for the people who are buying our farm. Thanks, Bruce and Denise, for the warm welcome.

flannelman Guest
    Well I think you will make some fine neighbors!! If ya need help moving I think Bruce has a truck.

I know that this is something that you have been hoping for for a long time and I'm thrilled that it is about to happen for you. Congratulations guys.

drmo913 Guest
    hmmmm....

I wonder how long before HSV becomes the hot bed for caching that Clarksville/Cachville is? And what would be the nickname for HSV?

bluesybreeze Guest
    Gee, uhh.....can I come too !!!??!! I'm really happy for the great rklmbl, but I am really, really gonna miss them. There is going to be alot of sad little faces here in Johnson County when they go.