Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beautiful Story

chadbishop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TnT
    I saw this yesterday while browsing the forums. What I couldn't get over was how everyone's commented about letting their kids near wild animals. They couldn't just enjoy the "feel good" part, they had to take the opportunity to criticize.

Edited for horrible spelling
    the pictures were unbelievable, especially the one where the coon was sitting up. some folks will rain on any parade. its funny how everyones become a dr spock these days.

Shanka, I guess you got my message and I welcome you to the forums. I mean what I say when I told you I really enjoyed the story. If you peruse around this sites forums you can probably find the thread I started about cache theft and vandalism and my request for ideas to help stop it. This is what I was referring to when I told you about my aggravation level at the time just immediately prior to reading your post and how your touching story reminded me of why I hide caches... Thank you again for sharing your story, it truly made my day.

On a side note, the link under the first post of this thread has the Groundspeak thread about your post if you care to read it.

Re: Beautiful Story

Quote Originally Posted by OEnavigator
    I was looking through the Groundspeak forums and came across this post. It's a wonderful cache log and I thought everyone would enjoy it. Check it out.
    click on check it out →