Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Advice- Please Help

1. You did email CW the GC# and ask to have it unarchived?

2.Maybe it was a poor hobo who thought it was real and when he found out it wasn't returned it because it looked like a good place for it.

3.Are you sure that you weren't having Heat Stroke, Fever with hallucinations, Skeeters causing blood lose and the drop in Blood preasure caused you to overlook it

Lastly I am glad it has returned no worse for the wear. Could someone been so amazed that they had to try and copy it I am sure that lots of cachers will find it this weekend, but I will be at work. Have fun and I will reading the logs if it gets unarchived.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Yep, I did. There is POSITIVELY No Way, No How that both I and Edieo overlooked it. We tore the whole area apart and since you have figured out how I hid it and the circumstances of the hide if it mysteriously appeared back- placed nicely back in the general area I believe you would agree this to be kinda weird at best? Nope didn't get bit by no Loutre Bottom Blood Sucking Dive Bombers and I don't believe it is a governmental conspiracy, it simply wasn't there and now it is. No if;s and's or but's. I hope CW understands the situation and allows it to unarchive. (This was especially weird that I hid a similar replacement cache just yesterday that was published in honor of your namesake if you came across it). Who knows. I probably never will. Hate you can't come down to L.A. for some fun, I'll try my best to grab you an event pathtag.

P.S. It WILL be a member's only cache this time so I can keep tabs on it a little better as well.

edieo Guest
    I'm hoping to be there to look for it this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!! And no it was Not there before ,!!

TinmanJones Guest
    AFM, whatever came of this issue?